Tariff and Visa
Explore Bhutan with Powo Tours and Treks to make jour journey a memorable one.
Sustainable Development Fee is USD $ 200 per night per person, not including the travel fee for the following services.
Following are the services:
- all transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan
- services of accompanied English speaking guide
- all meals
- pack animals on treks
- entrance fees to the monuments
For all those nationalities other than India, Bangladesh and Maldives require visa and it will only be issued to those tourists who have booked their trips to Bhutan with locally licensed tour operators either directly or through foreign travel agent. Tourist visa applications should to be submitted by a local licensed Bhutanese tour.
Indian, Bangladeshis and Maldivian nationals can obtain a visa at the port of entry on producing a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity (Indian nationals may also use their Voters Identity Card (VIC).
Once your trip is confirmed by making full payment, Pawo Tours and Treks will obtain your Bhutanese tourist visa. The following details are required for processing your Bhutan tourist visa prior to the date of your Bhutan travel.
- Scanned copy of passport
- Permanent address.
- There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD 40 for children below the age of 5 years.
- Children between the ages of 5–12 years shall be given 50% discount on SDF.
- Bhutan VISA fee
- Sustainable development fee & taxes
- Dedicated English speaking tour guide
- Dedicated tour vehicle and driver
- 3-star accommodation (twin sharing)
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D)
- Airport transfers
- Bottled water
- Entry fees to parks and monuments
- Flights to and from Bhutan
- Personal expense/shopping
- Beverages (soda/juice/alcohol)
- 4 or 5-star accommodation (extra charges will apply)
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and driver