Established among the eastern Himalaya, the tiny kingdom of Bhutan captures the imagination with serene landscapes, sacred temples, and a culture steeped in ancient Buddhist traditions. Set out to discover the “Land of the Thunder Dragon” on an exhilarating adventure cross mountain passes strung with colourful prayer flags, traverse stunning glacial valleys, and visit hilltop monasteries populated by red-robed monks. In charming villages long isolated from the modern world, meet gracious Bhutanese people and witness their dedication to preserving their country’s natural beauty and daily rituals. Along the way, delve into Bhutan’s unique artistic heritage in the cultural centres of Thimphu and Paro. Trip Highlights Trek across High Mountain passes, through alpine forests, and among the lush farmlands of Bhutan’s most sacred valley. Hike to magnificent Dzongs, or fortress-monasteries, and discover their extraordinary histories. Meet traditional Himalayan highlanders: farmers, villagers, and monks. Experience Bhutan’s thriving Buddhist culture on visits to museums, monasteries, and Visitors have the option of spending a night in the traditional home of a Bhutanese family which will actually give you an excellent glimpse into the day-to-day life of a typical Bhutanese family. Customize a Luxury Tour for a personalized, worry-free and indulgent experience. Get attention to every detail in every aspect of your trip that will make your journey the one to remember. In addition to luxurious accommodations and comfortable ground transportation, customize itineraries to maximize your very own personalized experience in the Bhutan. You will have a professional and insightful local English-speaking guide to answer all your curiosity. A top quality guide on your side will be dedicated to your comfort and pleasure. Travel in style! You will be assisted to meticulously customize your private journey to visit the Kingdom’s most treasured landmarks, an enchanting dining experience with accommodation at highly acclaimed Aman Kora Resort, Hotel Zhiwa Ling, Uma Resort, Taj Tashi and to name a few. You will have a full-time of private car and guide at your disposal, so you can explore the wonders of Bhutan – Your Way.
Day 1: Arrival to the Kingdom of Bhutan
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu/Trongsa (200km, 5-6 hours’ drive)
Day 4: Trongsa/Bumthang (68km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 5: Bumthang
Day 6: Bumthang
Day 7: Bumthang/Phobjikha (190km, 6-7 hours’ drive)
Day 8: Phobjikha
Day 9: Phobjikha/Punakha (70km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 10: Punakha/Paro (125km, 4 hours’ drive)
Day 11: Paro
Day 12: Paro
Day 13: Departure from the Kingdom of Bhutan
It will depend on the package you choose
Thank you & Tashi Delek
- Bhutan Government Royalty of US$ 65 per person per night.
- Bhutanese Tourist Visa fee of US$40 per person is charged (one time).
- FIT surcharges of US$40per person per night for a single person and US$30 per person per night for the two persons.
- Twin sharing hotel rooms at 3 star hotels.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & light refreshments) at 3-star hotels/tourist standard restaurants.
- English speaking tour guide service.
- All transfers and excursions by private vehicles.
- All entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- All internal taxes and fees.
- Mineral drinking water.
- Single room supplement of US$40/room/night during low season and US$ 50/room/night during high season (optional).
- Travel assurance (recommended).
- 4 star and 5-star accommodations and meals (optional).
- Other personal expenses like overseas calls, laundry, etc.