A Private international couple may visit Bhutan for Honeymoon tour to Bhutan, we organize romantic incredible honeymoon trips and create memorable Bhutan excursions throughout your wedding itineraries. Bhutan is heavenly paradise and Shangri-La a unique honeymoon destination for honeymoon holiday planner. Bhutan being a religious Buddhist country and mostly believe us; we will let you walk through all modern facilities, night life, peacefulness, romantic scene, and romantic hotels. We will arrange for our clients are organizing proper Bhutanese style wedding with full costume in Bhutanese traditional dresses and organizing special prayer ceremony performed by monks in the temples or in altar room. Receiving blessing from the monk or Lama, you will feel strong commitments, love and everlasting marriages. Marriage Couple may visit and celebrate their wedding anniversary holidays in Bhutan, couples trip to Bhutan could be to get accessed to extreme outdoor activities and adventurous tours in Himalayas are all possible with us. Bhutan is a beautiful place hidden with numerous cool and easy hiking, beautiful forest walks, surrounded by awesome valleys with amazing views of the Himalayas give perfect holiday for honeymoon planer and married couple. We will provide you select properties to ensure that you enjoy the most and have luxury holiday tours to Bhutan for comfortable stay, fully customized tours and romantic activities, a night totally outdoor with beautiful campfire, best meals, local wine and imported wines. Further you will witness a variety of traditional sports/games are played by local villager like an archery and khurus etc., a cultural program shall be organized for the couple, hoisting of prayer flags on the pass. Outdoor lunch, couple can experience outdoor romantics.
Day 1: Arrival to the Kingdom of Bhutan
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu/Trongsa (200km, 5-6 hours’ drive)
Day 4: Trongsa/Bumthang (68km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 5: Bumthang
Day 6: Bumthang/Phobjikha (190km, 6-7 hours’ drive)
Day 7: Phobjikha/Punakha (70km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 8: Punakha/Paro (125km, 4 hours’ drive)
Day 9: Paro
Day 10: Departure from the Kingdom of Bhutan
It will depend on the package you choose
Thank you & Tashi Delek
- Bhutan Government Royalty of US$ 65 per person per night.
- Bhutanese Tourist Visa fee of US$40 per person is charged (one time).
- FIT surcharges of US$40per person per night for a single person and US$30 per person per night for the two persons.
- Twin sharing hotel rooms at 3 star hotels.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & light refreshments) at 3-star hotels/tourist standard restaurants.
- English speaking tour guide service.
- All transfers and excursions by private vehicles.
- All entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- All internal taxes and fees.
- Mineral drinking water.
- Single room supplement of US$40/room/night during low season and US$ 50/room/night during high season (optional).
- Travel assurance (recommended).
- 4 star and 5-star accommodations and meals (optional).
- Other personal expenses like overseas calls, laundry, etc.