Every Nation Tours & Treks will be responsible for this, and will be giving our best to make your dreams come true with photography tour. Capture images of daily life in Bhutan on hikes to local villages and excursions to lively markets. Hike to Bhutan’s most famous pilgrimage site, Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest Temple). Photograph the attractive carvings and sculptures of the old temples and monasteries. Hike into forests where wild moss creates an otherworldly atmosphere, and photograph breath-taking panoramas of snow-capped peaks.
Day 1: Arrival to the Kingdom of Bhutan
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu/Trongsa (200km, 5-6 hours’ drive)
Day 4: Trongsa/Bumthang (68km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 5: Bumthang
Day 6: Bumthang/Phobjikha (190km, 6-7 hours’ drive)
Day 7: Phobjikha/Punakha (70km, 2-3 hours’ drive)
Day 8: Punakha/Paro (125km, 4 hours’ drive)
Day 9: Paro
Day 10: Departure from the Kingdom of Bhutan
It will depend on the package you choose
Thank you & Tashi Delek
- Twin sharing hotel rooms at 3 star hotels.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & light refreshments) at 3-star hotels/tourist standard restaurants.
- English speaking tour guide service.
- All transfers and excursions by private vehicles.
- All entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- All internal taxes and fees.
- Mineral drinking water.
- Travel assurance (recommended).
- 4 star and 5-star accommodations and meals (optional).
- Other personal expenses like overseas calls, laundry, etc.