Explore Bhutan with Powo Tours and Treks to make jour journey a memorable one.
Tourist tariffs are set by the Royal Government through the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) and it is valid for all inclusive packages.
Peak Season (March, April, May, September, October and November)
- USD 290 per person per night for 1 pax.
- USD 280 per person per night for 2 pax.
- USD 250 per person per night for 3 and above.
Low Season (January, February, June, July, August and December)
- USD 240 per person per night for 1 pax.
- USD 230 per person per night for 2 pax.
- USD 200 per person per night for 3 and above
The minimum daily rates are inclusive of following services:
- government’s royalty
- all transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan
- services of accompanied English speaking guide
- all meals
- pack animals on treks
- entrance fees to the monuments